Sunday, January 16, 2011

Rainie Love


The weather outside,as variant as your facial expression,
Its raining,the rain cries along with me,I cant see u clearly,
Nor do I want to,leaving u,I quietly draw away,
Unable to bear the unveiling plot,
My tears fall in my heart,learning to surrender
Listening to the rain,each drops so distincly clear,

Ur breath is like raindrops,entering my love.,
Hoping that the rain will never stops,to have this yearning continue,
To turn love transparent,falling in love gave me the courage of rainie love,
Raindrop outside the window,accumulate by drops,
The moisture indoors,stored like the memories of love u,
Hoping that the rain will never stop,
The secret to the love of rain can carry on,
I believe I will see the beauty of the rainbow..


No comments:

Post a Comment